CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012




When the blog is silent it means that our life is NOT!! I just read that quote on another blog and I thought how true it is!! Here is the thing, I have LOTS to catch up on but I prefer to blog early in the mornings before anyone wake up, when the house is quiet and my brain is clear(er).  But that is also the time that I like to spend with my God so I haven't been blogging very much.  I want to, I get upset when I think there are things I am forgetting, I have actually saved several drafts to post, when I finally do post them they will not make sense because they will be out of sequence.  But since I only have 31 followers I like to believe they are all smart enough to figure that out :).  Today may be a blog day but then again it may not. We shall see.  

0 comments: