CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Picture Memories

Art day!!

The funnies thing about this picture is she is not potty trained!!

And he couldn't get Arden do this without him doing it.  He actually was using the potty.

Let me explain, this is a "camping" fold out tarp that you can picnic on.  It weighs about  2 or 3 pounds.  The light in Cash's closet is a pull chain that he can't reach so the other day I tied some garden twine with a small hook on the end so he could turn it on and off himself.  Within minutes he had hung the camping tarp from the hook which obviously pulled it out of the light entirely.  Now there is no light! :) Boys will be boys!

The Johnston Clan at Ella's birthday party

Me and my sweet Aunt Carolyn

Hayride shots, The Earls family!

Malain and Arden

Papa and his babies

Mama, madilyn and Julie D

Alese and Billy

Our Sweet Birthday girl

Me and one of my oldest and bestest friends, Julie 


So the girls painted their nails

Arden did this by herself! Go figure.

Ready for a ride in our pj's

I must say this is some serious exercise!

Here comes Alese

My little boyfriend! 

1 comments:

ccrager

GREAT pictures!! The fingernail pictures are my favorite... and so typical of our house ;) Your kiddos are so adorable!