CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just some funnies.....

Part of my reason for blogging was to keep up with all the humor that rapidly rolls out of Cash's mouth so I typically just jot them down until I can get them on here.  There are quite a few and I will start with the most recent, these have all been said with in the last two weeks.  Actually last night when he and Arden were taking a bath Cash said "I got a pecker and did baby's pecker fall off?" HAHAHAHAHA You uptight people know that is funny so just laugh!!  Yesterday while we were watching Dora, the "grumpy old troll" came out and Dora said "look it's the grumpy old troll" and Cash said "hey look there's my daddy!!!"  I never want to forget that one!! That still has me laughing. 

Cash came in from the yard last week to tell me that Mr. Mike (the yard man) "has a scar on him's eye just like my lip, bless his heart!" Ha.  I am sure he heard that one from mommy.  This will be a post that I just add to.  Maybe one day I can actually sit down and "decorate" this thing! Ha!! Love to all!

0 comments: