CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ella gets snowed in!


Ella came home with us and was going to spend a night or two but she ended up being snowed in for three or four days! ha!!  I think Jason was relieved that I was the one that had to bundle them up and build a snowman! :) haha.  Alese didn't have school and trust me, stuck in the house all day long gets pretty wild with 4 kids.  Alese and I baked a home made mississippi mud cake, a recipe that came from my great(and sweet) Aunt Allie.  She use to make it for me when I was a little girl and I have the recipe card she gave me when I was probably a little younger than Alese.  I can still remember baking this cake at mama and daddy's house! It was the perfect snack for warming us up after our snow excursion.  We waited until Arden was napping because let's face it folks, it just isn't fun to have a 1 year old out in the freezing snow getting soaked! So she missed it, I am sure she will find a way to forgive me one day. 


0 comments: