CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I have learned this week....

I like it when other mothers or other women for that matter share things they have learned.  It could be something as simple as a shortcut in a recipe to something bigger like changing a bad heating element in your over.  I can mark that off my list of "things I may need a man for" because I can do it by myself!  So if you need to know how to do that, call me!  On to the point.  Yesterday I learned that a steam mop does in fact blow out hot steam, much like an iron and if you are idiot enough to put your hand under it while pushing the steam button, you may in fact get burned.  I am just saying, I am not saying I did that just that I believe in my genius mind that is what would happen. :)


Any questions?

0 comments: