CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Memories...

Cash and Lulu taking in the fresh air, there is nothing like a boy and his dog!

This is what love looks like.  They slept like this most of the night.

This is what the inside of my heart looks like.

Cash's "new" 4-wheeler, he loves it, it makes mama nervous!

Cash loving on Lulu

Farm life, enough said!!

This would be the mini me of Jason and me.  At least I think so.

Until she is just to big to ride on my shoulders, this is where she always tries to sit.

I was SO proud of Alese and her JV dance team from PCS, they won  overall state!!

This is what happens when your 3 year old daughter squeezes your puppy's foot! :( Poor Lulu

Malaine spent a few nights with us and we had a blast! Her and Arden had a fashion show out of my closet!

Two sweet girls! Malaine and Arden

Arden and I saw this rainbow today, it would have been prettier if we wouldn't have been in town but we were reminded of God's promise and love anyway.  :)

A little snuggle time!

Bill gave Arden this purse for her birthday and she LOVES it. Can you tell?

0 comments: