CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cash the Comedian on Vacation

I am blogging from cell phone so I won't be going into a lot of details. However Cash cracks me up everyday and I am always afraid of forgetting the things he says, I know he said something hilarious on the ride down and I have already forgot it! Shame on me! So I will continue to play catch up on the blog but I will also post some random things like this!

We are in Destin for the 4th so the kiddos have been going wide open. I told Cash today that I wanted him to try to potty before bed. He told me he didn't have to go but I told him I wanted him to come try. He then said "I don't have to go, come watch me don't"! Ha! So I followed him in the bathroom and watched him alright and he DID go! Ha. He has been so sweet with Arden, he loves her so much and wants to hold her hands and help her with everything!! I pray it lasts! More on this super fun beach trip later!

0 comments: