CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

ANNUAL BEACH TRIP WITH GIGI

Every summer (or nearly) Mama and I have taken off to Gulf Shores for a long weekend.  It is always a lot of fun, relaxing, shopping, eating just whatever our little hearts desired.  Now that I have little rugrats our tradition has changed a little.  Last summer Arden was just a baby so we took her but left Cash with P Daddy.  Arden (as well as Cash) was a very good baby, we even went and watched a movie.  She just sat in my lap, never made a sound.  I had all intentions of leaving both of them for our beach trip this year but Mama said "oh let's take Arden" and I thought to myself she must have lost her mind and if we are taking one we may as well take them both!  So we did and we had a blast although going to the beach with young children is exhausting! :D  We went to LuLu's which for those of you that know me well know that is one of my favorite places in the world!! Great atmosphere and the kids had a blast.  There is usually a long wait for a table but there is so much to do and buy that I have never minded to much.  Here are a few pictures of us there.




We spent some time out on the sandy white beach digging for shells and playing in the waves!!  Gigi had as much fun as the kiddo's.  It was so fun watching Cash and Arden laughing and playing. 


This little boy in this picture with Mama and Cash made fast friends with Mama.  He talked her head off, told her all about himself and his daddy.  He followed her and Cash around for a while and seemed to never really shut his mouth.  Mama finally asked him what his name was and he told her "oh no I am not supposed to tell my name to strangers"!! hahahahahahahaha

I think Arden has had enough!