CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

CASHISM

Cash is ALWAYS cracking us up and I have to admit, Arden is easily following in his footsteps!!  She can't make complete sentences but she sure can yell "STOP IT CASH" plain as day!!  This story is to be continued........

So, last night I discovered that we had yet ANOTHER leak from our recently fixed ceiling, coming from our recently "fixed" air conditioner.  As I was standing there completely frustrated and really tired as it was 9 0'clock and we were just coming home from dinner I started telling Patrick "we have to get up in the attic and stop this now before the ceiling falls".  Cash just so  matter of factly took my cell phone out of my hand and said "give me your phone mama, I'm a gonna call Bob the Builder".  I started laughing so hard, I am so thankful to God for putting this little blessing in my life, in this house to keep me grounded and help me remember what really matters...and to NOT freak out over things I have no control over!! 

0 comments: