CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CASHISM

Tonight Cash and Arden were playing so sweetly in the bathtub together that I declared we needed to make some video of it and so I was off to retrieve my video camera!  Now, this will shock no one more than it does me but....I got side tracked, started cleaning something (I have admitted that there is in fact some sort of OCD issues going on with me).  I wasn't gone long but longer than the 32 seconds it should have taken me to get the video camera.  When I rounded the hallway I heard Cash say "Arden we made some bubbles" and I must admit this was the first time I actually wanted these bubbles in the bathtub to be coming from their little boo hiney's but I knew I would not be so lucky and that they had gotten into something! I share my tub with them and I wash my face in the tub at night but I ALWAYS (except for this time) put my face cleanser back in the drawer!!!  When I saw my bottle of expensive (it costs to stay looking younger than your older husband) facial cleanser floating with the lid open in the tub I was sickened!! I actually sat on the edge of the tub rather quick to keep from passing out, I dropped my doomed to age face in my hands and was giving myself a brief time out before I decided which precious baby  would get their naked boo hiney spanked first!!  Before I could say a word Cash Thomas James said "Me and Arden are sorry Mama, try to keep an open mind"!!  WHAT???? Where did THAT come from?!!  Veggie Tales I presume but it worked, I immediately began laughing uncontrollably and they didn't get spanked.  Not by me at least, maybe by their daddy when he as to either look at my aging face or buy me a new bottle of cleanser!

0 comments: