CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Funnies

Ella came a couple of weeks ago and stayed with us for a couple of nights.  It is always fun and exhausting seeing them all interacting together.  One of the days we were all in the car and Ella was crying, sweet little Arden kept asking her over and over "what happened Ella", she must have asked her a dozen times and Ella just kept crying until finally Arden had enough and she took her paci out of her mouth and said "HUSH IT ELLA"!! hahahahahahaha.....  I could not stop laughing at my bossy little princess and eventually Ella did hush it! :D 

Ella, Arden and Cash playing in the back of the truck!


This is the "why me Lord" look!!
The next few pictures are of Cash and Ella in the back yard.  I walked outside to find them with the hose pipe turned on and they were soaked from head to toe!!  Of course I got the camera out, it was to cute not to make a memory!! They loved every minute of it and since it was 100 degrees outside STILL I thought it was very appropriate behavior! :D

Does this look fun or what?
 



And of course I couldn't resist this sweet picture!! I can't wait to break it out when they are teenagers!

0 comments: