CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cashism

So my little Cash man likes being naked! It's hot as who'd a thunk it here so I can't blame him really!! If I could get away with it I would strip down too!  His nakedness doesn't bother me one bit, he's 3.  It seems to "bother" Alese and Patrick a little, Patrick asks what I am going to do when he strips at Kindergarten and I guess I will be okay with it if the girls start throwing money at him! :D he he he.  So yesterday was the hottest day since 1950 something another, at least that is what I was told so Cash got naked immediately after breakfast and stayed that way all day long.  Finally about late afternoon Alese told Cash he needed to go get some underwear on and to that my little comedian said "Alese pretend I have underwear on"!!! hahahahahaha  All I could think was he is full blooded Ard, he comes from a long line of smart a**es!  Never a dull moment!!

0 comments: