CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

More Cashism

So my little man is full of surprises and you never know what is going to come out of his mouth! Here are two of his most recent "episodes". 

We went to church with John last weekend for Powell's Grove's 70th anniversary!  It was a great service and when it was almost over Cash looked at me and said "we need to get on up out of here cause I'm hungry"!!  WHAT!!!  LOL!!!  Thank goodness there was PLENTY of food afterwards!!  In fact of all my years of "5th Sunday" eatings in country churches, that was the most food I have ever seen! EVER and it was SOOO  good!! :D

One afternoon last week I was baking a cake for Master P's birthday and Cash asked me to come outside to play baseball with  him.  I explained that I couldn't and why I couldn't.  Cash looked at me and said "Mama if you don't come outside and play baseball with me, I'm gonna tell Jesus to put me back in your tummy"!  Well okay then!!!!  I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff but he keeps me cracking up! :D

0 comments: