CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

The world keeps turning....

I have been trying to figure out if I should try to back track the last month and blog about the crazy things my kids have said or done or just go forward and the verdict is.....go forward.  I can assure you all that they are both still VERY demanding of my time ALL day long, Arden is still insisting that she will not be tamed, she STILL eats like a cave man, with her fingers, with her cute little princess spoon and fork lying next to her plate untouched.  She has learned to climb out of her crib and before you go judging me, I KNOW it is time for a big girl bed and as soon as I get time I am gonna get her a twin bed.  So maybe when she is 12 she will be out of the crib but maybe she won't! :)  Stay tuned.......


"You talking to me?"

0 comments: