CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cashism's

Two days ago out of no where, Cash came up to me and proudly tells me this.  "Mama, you know Arden is really my cousin and not my baby sister and she has been here for ten years.  When is her family gone (gonna) come pick her up"? :) WHAT!!! Maybe she was messing with one of his toys or something. 


We are leaving for Nashville this morning, last night Cash asked me, "when we gone hit the road for Nashbille"?  I love that he and Arden say Nashbille, the bet (vet) I lub you etc.... I don't correct them and no one else better either, they will won't be little for long! Another favorite is "Chick a lay" and "maspagetti". :)

1 comments:

ccrager

This is so cute! I know you laugh all day listening to him. It is "pasghetti" at our house ;) Safe travels!