CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

~James Family Christmas~


We did Christmas a little different with Patrick's family this year and it turned out quite nice. Sherri and Aaron (my brother in law and sister in law) planned everything for us and the kids really had a blast. We rented cabins and tried to focus on an "Old fashion family" that focuses on family time rather than gifts. We started Friday night with a bonfire roasting hot dogs and making smores! I actually brought all the stuff for the smores and it was my idea and I did not eat the first one. This means that as soon as it warms up enough I am having a camp out in the back yard with the kiddo's! Uncle Chris and Aunt Jeani showed up Friday night with Chrismtas pajamas for everyone which was such a sweet suprise. There was a late night game of something going on around the table but I missed out because my babies would only go to sleep in a strange place if mommy is laying with them. And also because I am extremely stingy with my sleep :). Ha ha. I joked and told my mother in law that at one point I thought someone was going to kill somebody, they would be very quite and then very hostile!!! LOL The kids were so much fun to watch opening gifts and we came home with lots of new loot(and Christmas really had not even come yet).

 












0 comments: