CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catch Up Day

I realize I have so many things that I have not blogged about and today has been voted "Blog Catch up Day" at the James house.  Simply because Cash and Arden went to the farm yesterday for a visit.  I find it hard to sit down and blog when they are home because they refuse to leave me along for more than 3 minutes if they see me sitting at the computer.  When they nap or when they are at preschool I have this "guilt" within me that refuses to allow my own self to sit for more than 3 minutes at the computer.  All mothers know what I am talking about, I should be cooking, cleaning, washing, folding etc etc etc.... anything but sitting on my behind on the computer!! Not today, today I am allowing myself to catch up on my blog because this is how I preserve my family memories.  I am not sure if I will make this one very long blog or break them up by events.  I will see which way the wind blows as I get started. 

0 comments: