CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nashville

On the roof of the HardRock

BB King Blues Club

Patrick and  Bobby (center) and one of BT's friends

Beautiful Grafitti

Titans Stadium

Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness


I forced Master P into this photo! Ha, right!

Showing my love to Drew

The view of my favorite city!

Oh that is pure sweetness!! Faith Elizabeth Meng!!!  Another great thing in Nashville
Any of you that know me know how very much I love Nashville!!  For lots of reasons, it's a super great and fun city, I love music and hello, it IS music city, I was married there on New Year's Eve and one of my dearest friends lives there!  So any chance I get to go to Nashville I take it.  That's one of the perks of Nationwide, Master P recently one us another trip to Nashville where we were guests in the Nationwide Suite at the Titans game! What fun!!  I actually wore my Saints Drew Brees jersey and lived to tell about it.  We kicked up our heels at the BB King Blues Club the night before the game which was great fun.  That is always a really fun place to go and we went with our friends Bobby and Kari Thomas.  This was a "no kids" trip (thanks Papa and Gigi once again for coming to our rescue) but we will be going back in December and they will be going.  I am already SO excited about that trip I can hardly stand it, I LOVE Christmas, so much I can barely contain myself.  I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and wondering how long I will be able to make it before I start decorating. :)    So here are a few pictures from Nashville!  Enjoy! 

0 comments: