CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009



Happy Birthday to my sweet little darling baby girl, Arden Caroline!!!  One year ago today at 7:18 a.m. my life was once again forever changed.  Arden is the sweetest baby in the world.  Her Uncle Jason kept her this weekend and he said "Arden does not know how to cry". Ha.  He is right, she is always smiling, always happy and lights up every room she is in.  What a glimpse of heaven she is to our family.  For her birthday we had homemade cupcakes for breakfast, a tradition here for my kiddos.  She demolished it in literally 15 seconds and when she finished and got down she ate the crumbs off the floor, seriously!!  Cash thought it was fun so he dug his hands in too.  Her party is Saturday so I will post more pics then but thought I would share this one now!  Happy 1st Birthday Princess.  Mommy loves you more than you know!

0 comments: