CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Prayers for Papa


Tommorow my daddy, aka Papa, is having another heart procedure done.  He has atrial fibulation and has had quite a tough time with it the last couple of years.  I took him just over a month ago for them to "shock" it and it did not work.  Tomorrow makes about the 5th procedure.  Tonight when Cash and I were having prayer time we prayed for Daddy.  I always ask him who he wants to pray for and sometimes I tell him who we are gonna pray for.  Tonight I told him "we need to pray for Papa".  I began, "Lord Jesus please be with Papa and help his heart to get better so him and Cash can ride tractors."  Cash quickly said "yeah Jesus we need to move dirt!"  I chuckled out loud at that!  The last time Cash went to the farm he spent the ENTIRE day with daddy on the farm.  They had to move some dirt at some point in the day among other things..... 

I will post an update when I get back from Jackson because I also have something else I want to share that happened today but I am mentally fatigued now and it is to important to risk not expressing the importance of what God did on the James Journey today.....He is good, He is faithful...

0 comments: