CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Girls trip

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my girlfriends? And taking girls trips?  I think it is important for us girls/mama's to take time for ourselves, to recharge, to encourage each other and well to just get away from a little whining! ha!  I had the awesome pleasure (thanks Master P) of taking a wonderful girls trip this summer with one of my old friends that moved away, Bridgett!  We flew to Chicago for along weekend and attended the Cubs/Yankee's game!  I know that sounds like a boys trip but nope, it was a girls trip.  Don't think we didn't throw in a little shopping while we  were there.  I have missed Bridgett so much and was so happy to spend some good quality time with her.  :)  I love you Bridgett and I loved being in Chicago with you!
I still remember the first time I met Bridgett! 11 years ago! Love her so much


Is that a pizza or what!!

Game Day!




just some new friends we made



















Just a little window washing

this was for mama, ha


0 comments: