CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some funnies....

At the end of the summer the kids and I in addition to our lil friend Colby Brewer went to the Lincoln Count Exchange Club Fair.  I spent a lot of years there when I was in 4H showing my cows and I haven't been back in a long time.  I was excited to go back and to have the kids show a goat in the mini class.  Cash, Arden and Colby showed a goat and it was a priceless moment.  The judge was making his way around the arena talking to each child and asking them about their goat, Arden was last.  When the judge got to her he was trying hard to chat it up, all the while Miss Priss was petting her goat and wouldn't even turn her head in the judges direction.  Finally I said "Arden this man is trying to talk to you about your goat, turn around and look at him".  She turned her head up barely in his direction and said "I can't talk to you right now, I am busy with my goat".  :)  To that he just laughed.  After the show was over we walked over to the fair for some cotton candy and rides, I was exhausted when we left but we made wonderful memories! :) 

Cash and Ramsey and their goats
Ramsey was a big help with Arden

Here comes trouble! Cash and Colby

Sweet girls

Brave boys




0 comments: