CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I HAVE THIS FRAND aka FRIEND WHO......

So I have this bestest "frand" who is a faithful follower of my blog, she may be the only one but that is okay by me! :)  So back to my bestie.  I won't name names, maybe I will just attach a picture of her to this entry, she thinks that because I have not blogged since JULY that I may never catch up.  PULEEZ! I have all intentions of catching up at some point before the years end and I committed one hour today to doing just that.  I know how far behind I am and I am glad that she loves my life enough to read my blog and know that I am behind.  :)  So best frand, this blogs for you!!! Enjoy your night shift and thank you for loving me and understanding why I am scatter brained lately! I LOVE YOU!!! 

0 comments: