CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cashisms

This morning we woke up at the farm house.  We have spent most of October at the farm due to our newest farming adventure.  Cash was woke up by Ella and Arden at 6:45, seriously! After working on the farm all day and staying at the corn maze until 9:45 I was hoping to sleep a little bit later :).  The kids were all so giggly and loud this morning and since it was raining they immediately began wrecking the house, first with a "fort" in the living room with all the chairs and a blankets they could find, this is my favorite thing to play with them. :)  They were being hyper and loud and Cash blurted out "Mama, I got the silly willies down in my heart this moring"! :) I am so glad you do baby boy, I am so glad you do!

0 comments: