CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

4th of July trip to Destin

As most of you know there was a terrible oil spill in the Gulf this summer.  One of the least important things this horrible disaster affected was every one's beach trip plans.  We decided to go anyway after hearing that Destin beaches at that point had not been affected.  This was a family vacation but "Uncle Jeffy" tagged along.  Jeff is Patrick's best friend and just part of the family.  Alese is also at an age where she would not enjoy herself for 5 days on the beach with a 3 year old and a 1 year old so we agreed that she could bring a friend along.  She invited our cousin Amy!!  It was sweet relief that Alese and Patrick both had someone to "play" with. ha ha.  I must admit that it thrilled my soul to see life coming circle, remembering how Amy's dad, Perry (my first cousin) use to spent tons of time on the farm growing up.  He use to be the ring leader of all the torture that "the boys" put me through.  Okay so maybe torture is a very strong word but he did start the phrase "Julie butter" that has STUCK for all these years.  That story is for another blog :).  Amy was such a pleasure to have on vacation with us and her and Alese had a great time, I can't wait until we can take her with us again somewhere!!  We had beautiful weather and I broke away one day and drove to Pensacola with Arden for a baby shower for one of my best friends, Bridgett who actually now lives in Nashville.  It was so great to see her and her beautiful belly and her mama there!!  I miss them dearly. 





Bridgett with the little jacket we got for baby Faith


This is the only picture I managed to get in Arden and Cash in their matching outfits!
I love this picture! I hope they always love each other this much
sweet sugar
This would be Cash "relieving" himself! ha
This was the ice cream beach man! ha
This would be Cash relieving himself again at the waterpark.  The fence he is using is facing the major highway in Destin.  I will work on indescent exposure with him soon! :)


0 comments: