CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is in the air

What a beautiful Day!!!!  High of 80 which means...... lots of playing in the yard!!  It  was as if Arden knew this morning when she walked out on the porch that today was NOT meant to be spent indoors! She took off running through the front yard, looking over her shoulder as if she was daring me to try to catch her.  So we played chase and we chased some squirrels, or she did I should say.  We played with Cash's trucks and tractors that Gigi just bought him, in fact that's what we did most of the afternoon.  Of course we took a break to "build" a house out of sticks.  I LOVE these kind of days where it isn't to hot to stay outside all day long.  I did actually manage to roll out some dumplins for supper tonight, they were YUM O but I am TIRED O! :)  I will blog later about the August beach trip and the dove hunt at the farm.  I will also get everyone up to speed on Daddy's ticker troubles! Love to all!

0 comments: