CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Miss Arden's personality!

My sweet little Arden is going through her "inquisitive two's" early!!  She is into everything, climbing, digging, hitting, you name it she is doing it.  She keeps climbing on the table (along with everything else she wants to) but the other day she was climbing on top and standing of the table for the 3rd or 4th time and I told her that if she did again she would be in big trouble.  So I got her down and she ran off with Cash to play.  A few minutes later I was in her room putting clothes away and I hear her saying "Mama trouble, Mama trouble" over and over.  When I walked in the room, there she was standing on the table again letting me know she was in trouble!!! :)  I see a challenge on my hands with her!

0 comments: