CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some Summer Fun Moments....

My good friend Bill brought us this giant "slip and slide"! TONS of fun!
At one point Arden had a diaper change and ran off before I could finish
Little air guitar playing with the Mr. Bubbles bottle

At the waterpark with Gigi and all the kiddos

This is what happens when you leave little boys alone for to long! :)
I decided it would be a good idea to take Cash skating for the first time.  Let's just say I laughed so much my sides were hurting!
We switched to "training skates" but they didn't make a huge difference.  What a fun morning!
Cash on his first canoe trip! This was so exciting for me because I love canoeing! I would have taken him at  6 months old if I could have.
Cash and Aunt Jessi
My little man is very well rounded.  Here he is helping me bake a cake!
Cash and his friend Aiden and Arden headed to Mobile to see the snake exhibit at the Discovery Museum
He is ALL boy, all country boy at that!
Look at the look she is giving me!
Cash and his good buddy Colby playing together after preschool!

0 comments: