CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

A day in the life............

So as most of you know I am a full time mommy now.  I left my job well over a year ago to stay home with the little people.  I must admit that I work harder now than I ever did, I just get to sometimes do it all day in my pajamas!  It is one of the perks, what can I say.  There is always some kind of chaos/madness going on around here, if one of the kids isn't pooping or peeing then the dog is.   Arden loves taking off her diaper and peeing on the floor, she especially loves to do it at the worst possible times.  But honestly, is there ever really a good time for that? I think not.  So the past five days Cash has been sick with the stomach bug, yes I said 5 days!!  So for 5 days, I have been in the bathroom with him, in all his glory!  He hasn't been puking so use your imagination.  The poor little guy has had the worst stomach cramps and it makes him feel better for me to be sitting on a stool so he can lay his head on my lap while he takes care of business!!  Glamorous job, no doubt. :)  So just as I am thinking that my "poop" duty is over, OH NO, Arden decides to poop in the tub tonight! Really?!  I mean haven't I had enough poop in my life the last few days.  To make it ever grosser, if that is even possible she has become the "turd inspector" around here.  I don't know why, I love to believe she totally gets that from her daddy but she wants to see every one's turds these days!!! GAG!  She was also proud to let me know, "mama I got some turds in my bath water"......UGHHHHH So as I thought my nightly duties were coming to an end I got to scrub the tub!!  I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds........more turds perhaps??

0 comments: