CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

James Family Christmas

So before I let Valentine's day sneak up on me and still no Christmas blog.......

Just imagine how many times these stairs were traveled by these kids

Cash man helping saw some firewood for the fire

Add caption





This is my favorite picture! I loved playing in leaves when I was a kid!

Aunt Sherri and Aunt Jeani helping with the making of the ornaments

Sweet cousins
The James family started a new tradition last year of doing a weekend of Christmas fun, everyone spending the night together, for the ENTIRE weekend.  That's right people, all the family, all weekend.  It's madness! :) ha  This year we rented two cabins at Yogi on the Lake in Pelahatchie, nice place, very beautiful and I would love to go back in the summer.  Besides Arden deciding to throw up all over everything and me on Friday night we had a great time.  I spent most of the Saturday morning in the laundry mat since I had only taken one set of sheets and 5 towels and the sweet little sugar princess used them all up.  We built a fire and roasted marshmallows and Sherri always brings a "craft" for the kids to do which is always cute little Christmas tree ornaments.  The cousins all had fun playing together,  I love seeing my children playing with their cousins on both sides of the family.  I have vivid memories of playing with my cousins growing up!!  I am still resting up from all the holiday nonsense, um I mean fun and travels but I will be ready to do it all again next year! :)

0 comments: